Success Should be Rewarded!
Has your Business experienced a period of growth or expansion during the recent Covid-19 pandemic?
Community Futures Tawatinaw Region (CFTR) understands that the COVID-19 pandemic has caused much hardship to small business, but has also presented opportunities. As a result, we are pleased to offer the PORPL program to assist businesses in pursuing those opportunities.
Small business owners who see these opportunities can apply for loans up to $40,000 through the Pandemic Opportunities Response Program Loans.
These Businesses must have been turned down by a traditional financial institution.
- Maximum loan of $40,000;
- 0% interest for 12 months, 4% after the first 12 months;
- No payments for 3 months;
- Maximum loan term of 5 years;
- 10% application fee which will be forgiven if the loan is repaid as agreed;
- Principal repayments can be voluntarily made at any time without penalty
Eligibility of Business
**The business must have been declined by a traditional lending institution**
The business must be located within the region of Community Futures Tawatinaw
Subject to the Community Futures Tawatinaw Terms and Requirements
Click Here to APPLY