SuperHost Customer Service Training
GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE KEEPS THEM COMING BACK
SuperHost was first launched in 1985 in preparation for the Expo '86 in British Columbia. Since then, SuperHost has become the standard for customer service excellence in BC and an internationally recognized leader in training for the tourism industry.
Community Futures Tawatinaw Region is proud to be the first Alberta organization certified to instruct this essential program.
This Certificate program will offer a comprehensive, practical introduction to the principles of providing a quality service experience. This course is ideal for people who are either entering the workforce for the first time or after a significant break, or are fairly new at working in a front-line, customer-facing role.
All SuperHost training sessions open for registration can be found on our page Upcoming Events. Please check back often new sessions are being added all the time.
If you are interested in having a us offer a SuperHost Customer Service training to your private group, staff or organization please contact us.
THIS COURSE WILL COVER:
- Basic customer service, communication and teamwork skills – some of the key 21st century skills
- Relationships between service quality, customer experience, and business objectives
- The importance of front-line employees in service sector businesses
- Expectations from the point of view of customers, employers, and employees
- Communication etiquette and best practices
- Service recovery techniques
- Metrics used to assess customer experience and service quality
JOB HUNTERS - WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive advantage in the job market
- Enhanced transferable skills such as communication, conflict resolution, and teamwork
- Practical knowledge to create exceptional customer service experiences
EMPLOYERS - WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Greater customer satisfaction
- Greater customer retention
- Increased revenue and business bottom line
- Improved employee competence and a happier, more productive workplace